[SR-Users] Kamailio Iterate All Headers

Colin Morelli colin.morelli at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 22:29:24 CEST 2016

Hey all,

Back with more questions.

I'm using Kamailio to make an HTTP call to my API to perform authentication
and message routing. Currently, I'm trying to build up the post body that I
send to my API to make those decisions.

I've cherry picked a few of the headers that are important in my routing
decisions. But, ideally, I'd like to just iterate over all the SIP message
headers and append them as request parameters to my API call. Is this
possible with Kamailio? I've been looking through the docs and can't seem
to find a function to iterate the full list of headers.

Thanks in advance.

Best,
Colin