[SR-Users] Get full body from http POST request

Joel Serrano | VOZELIA joel at vozelia.com
Sun Jun 26 07:18:10 CEST 2016

Hi,

I'm using http_query (POST method) to interact with an API.

This API responds with a JSON.

Is there a way to get the full body and after parse that JSON?

Example response:

{
  "error": {
    "code": 404,
    "message": "Destination not Found"
  }
}

Currently, I'm only being able to get the first line, in the previous example it would be: "{"

According to the doc, that is the expected behavior:

If HTTP server returns a class 2xx, 3xx or 4xx reply, the first line of the reply's body (if any) is stored in “result” parameter, which must be a writable pseudo variable.

I don't have the ability to get the response in 1 single line like: { "error": { "code": 404, "message": "Destination not Found" } }

How can I get the full body instead of only the first line?

Thanks.

Best regards,
Joel.