[SR-Users] Public vs Internal IPs

Colin Morelli colin.morelli at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 00:58:36 CEST 2016

Awesome, thank you.

If I were to try to avoid opening another point, would it be sensible to
call record_route_advertised_address() with the advertised address twice
manually (once for the inbound and outbound legs with the appropriate IPs
for each)? Internally I assume Kamailio's loose_route() would consume both
of those on subsequent messages since they'd both be aliases for the local
machine.

Would that strategy be somewhat sensible as well?

Best,
Colin