[SR-Users] Public vs Internal IPs

Colin Morelli colin.morelli at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 00:39:10 CEST 2016

Hey Alex,

Thanks for the response. This is the AWS scenario where there's a 1:1 NAT
from the public to private IP.

I've got as far as figuring out how to advertise the public IP. But, when I
forward the request to another node inside the cluster, I assume I want to
double-RR that request so that my internal SIP application sees the private
IP of the instance. Similarly, for outbound traffic, I want to double-RR so
the remote party sees the public IP of the host.

That's the part I'm struggling with.

Best,
Colin