[SR-Users] Compiling kamailio with custom openssl

Cibin Paul paul_cibin at me.com
Mon Jun 20 10:06:14 CEST 2016

Hello Daniel,

Sorry for late response. I tried adding the following entry in modules/tls/Makefile

ifneq ($(SSL_BUILDER),)
        DEFS += -I/usr/local/ssl/include
        LIBS += -L/usr/local/ssl/lib

Starting kamailio, giving following error. I am using kamailio-4.4.1 with  openssl 1.0.2h

ERROR: <core> [sr_module.c:582]: load_module(): could not open module </usr/local/lib64/kamailio/modules/tls.so>: /usr/local/lib64/kamailio/modules/tls.so: undefined symbol: GENERAL_NAME_free

Could you please throw some light on this.

Regards
Cibin