[SR-Users] [KAMAILIO]: How to count three or more invalid REGISTERs from the same IP-address

Яцко Эллад Геннадьевич eyatsko at ngs.ru
Sun Jun 19 20:19:42 CEST 2016

Hello!

How to detect several unsuccessful REGISTER attempts from the same IP?

For example: a malicious user tries to look for passwords, can I detect
this in some way to black list it? As you know there are different SIP
dialogs here.. I need to mention these attempts should be counted
during certain period of time (e. g. 1 minute). If there were ONLY TWO
attempts  for 1 minute the counter need to be reset to zero.

I've read about PERMISSIONS/BLST, but they don't offer such a mechanism.

I'll be waiting for your help, guys! :-)

Kind regards,
Ellad