[SR-Users] Kamailio dispatcher module - keep alives

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 12:57:36 CEST 2016

Hello,

as alternative -- you should be able to set the out bound proxy address
inside the event_route[tm:local-request], avoiding a loop back to the
same server.

On the other hand, the event route is executed for all requests
generated by kamailio, not only for the keepalives, so you need to have
conditions there to select what you want to process.

On 17/06/16 11:24, José Seabra wrote:
> Hi Olle,
> Thank you for the good hint, this way i can decide the destination of
> th sip OPTIONS in the kamailio script.
>
> Thank you for the support.
>
> Best regards
> José

> <mailto:oej at edvina.net>>:
>

>     > On 16 Jun 2016, at 18:10, José Seabra <joseseabra4 at gmail.com
>     <mailto:joseseabra4 at gmail.com>> wrote:
>     >
>     > Hello there,
>     >
>     > I have a Kamailio server using dispatcher module to monitor
>     several peers, some of them are in the same network, others are in
>     an external network, for the peers that are in the external
>     network kamailio has to send the OPTIONS(dispatcher keep alives)
>     through another kamailio  located in the border and acting as
>     loadbalancer.
>     >
>     > If i set the dispatcher option "outbound_proxy" all SIP OPTIONS
>     are sent to the outbound proxy configured and it isn't what i
>     need, I need to have by some way a possibility to set
>     outbound_proxy only for the peers that are located on the external
>     network.
>     >
>     > How can I do that?
>
>     I would set outbound_proxy to the local proxy and from that change
>     $du on the “external” ones.
>
>     /O

> Cumprimentos
> José Seabra