[SR-Users] just a quick glance at my kamailio.cfg (suspect a rtpproxy_manage behavior)

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 08:15:13 CEST 2016

Hello,

didn't get the chance to look at config yet, but I want to suggest using
debugger module with cfgtrace enabled, eventually with log_prefix from
core printing the callid and method. The you can see what actions from
kamailio.cfg are executed and in that way be sure that rtpproxy
functions are not executed two times.

On 15/06/16 23:28, Sébastien Brice wrote:
> Hi guys
> i am bridging call on a private ip asterisk behind kamailio/rtpproxy
> i am calling rtpproxy with the route [FROMASTERISK]
>
> route[FROMASTERISK] {
>    if(ds_is_from_list()){
>   xlog("L_INFO","$dd Call from Media-Server Cluster\n");
>         rtpproxy_manage("cawei");
>

> SIP INVITE with sdp always report a corrupt body!!!
> Session Name (s): Asterisk PBX 13.9.1
>             Connection Information (c): IN IP4 PUBLICIPPUBLICIP
> Connection Address: PUBLICIPPUBLICIP
>
> thats really strange since i am calling rtpproxy_manage only once i can't understand it appears twice.
>
> what do you think about that ? thx you

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com - http://www.kamailio.org