[SR-Users] Kamailio consult CNAM server through SIP Subscribe.

José Seabra joseseabra4 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 16:33:25 CEST 2016

Hi Olle and Daniel,
Thank you for your replies, After receive your msg I looked again to my
script and i found the problem.

I didn't configure the correct failure_route block and the failure route
configured didn't print any msg on the logs, so I thought that it wasn't
entering on failure route.

Sorry for my mistake.

Anyway, How should i handle the CANCEL sip msg to an INVITE that is
suspended? (still related with this implementation)

Thank you for your support.

Regards

> On 14 Jun 2016, at 15:45, José Seabra <joseseabra4 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> Regarding to this implementation, I'm sending SIP Subscribe message from
> uac_req_send function to CNAM server but it is unavailable and Kamailio
> doesn't receive any reply from CNAM server, What I'm noticing is that
> kamailio is retransmitting the SIP Subscribe msg until get "408 request
> time out".
>
> In order to implement a failure_route to this SIP Subscribe msg sent from
> uac_req_send I put kamailio send this SIP msg first to itself then kamailio
> set the failure_route and send SIP Subscribe msg to CNAM server using
> t_relay from script configuration file, but kamailio still not entering on
> failure_route block.
>
> I am doing the same with SIP REGISTER and get into the failure route with
> a lot of different issues. Haven’t specifically tried with a local TM
> timeout, a locally generated 408 though.
>

> How can I set  failure_route to this SIP Subscribe msg sent from
> uac_req_send()
>
> SHould work with a normal failure route trigger in the script.
>
> Sounds very strange ...
>
> /O
>

> Regards

>> Hello,
>>
>> Thank you for the feedback.
>>
>> BR

>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> We using PERL moodule and PERL script to do this.
>>> Don't sure but, Kamailio will stop anyway when it sends www query and
>>> wating answer.

>> --
>> Cumprimentos
>> José Seabra