[SR-Users] Kamailio consult CNAM server through SIP Subscribe.

José Seabra joseseabra4 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 15:45:21 CEST 2016

Hello,

Regarding to this implementation, I'm sending SIP Subscribe message from
uac_req_send function to CNAM server but it is unavailable and Kamailio
doesn't receive any reply from CNAM server, What I'm noticing is that
kamailio is retransmitting the SIP Subscribe msg until get "408 request
time out".

In order to implement a failure_route to this SIP Subscribe msg sent from
uac_req_send I put kamailio send this SIP msg first to itself then kamailio
set the failure_route and send SIP Subscribe msg to CNAM server using
t_relay from script configuration file, but kamailio still not entering on
failure_route block.

How can I set  failure_route to this SIP Subscribe msg sent from
uac_req_send()?

Regards