[SR-Users] Kamailio benchmark app_python + OPTIONS

Anonim Stefan fanx07 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 10:56:29 CEST 2016

Hi,

I am doing some basic benchmarks with Kamailio. I am using a VM with 1 CPU
i7 2,50 GHz and Kamailio with children=1.

This is what I measure for each request, inside the benchmark block:
- app_python processing (some euclidian distance based on a dlg_var input)
-> same for all requests
- uac_req_send() OPTIONS -> same for all requests

I am running SIPp tests for 1000 calls with 1,10,50,100,150,200 calls per
second.

What I see is that the Global average processing time per request decreases
with the increasing rate; I expected it to increase with the increasing
rate. Is there an explanation for this, or am I doing something wrong ?!

Thanks,
Stefan