[SR-Users] TM Module t_suspend question

Federico Cabiddu federico.cabiddu at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 11:14:16 CEST 2016

Hi Giovanni,
in this case, supposing that the desktop client is registered, you send the
INVITE to it, you store the transaction and you send the push WITHOUT
suspending the transaction. Then you append to the transaction additional
branch(es) as soon as the mobile client register.
I hope I understood your scenario.
Regards,

Federico