[SR-Users] BLF lights

Bill bill at novatrope.us
Fri Jun 10 01:40:24 CEST 2016

I have spent a couple days beating my head against the Kamilio BLF
feature. But cannot seem to get presence signals from one ua to another.
I am testing with a Zoiper softphone and a Yealink hardware phone, both
registering to Kamailio and able to  make and receive calls. But getting
absoultely nowhere with BLF. Have gone through all the suggestions in
whitepaper 43, but still no results. Anybody had success with BLF,
please steer me in the ritght direction.

Thanks, Bill