[SR-Users] kamailio mysql+ldap+radius authentication

wanmon wanmon at gmx.de
Wed Jun 8 17:53:56 CEST 2016

Dear list,

I have Kamailio 4.4.1 running with local mysql authentication (WITH_MYSQL/WITH_AUTH).

i have RADIUS and LDAP services running.

I would like to use all of them (MYSQL+RADIUS+LDAP) for Authentication.

How is the best "kamailio.cfg" approach to use all defined users on RADIUS and LDAP? so, when a user try to login, kamailio will try MYSQL, them LDAP, them RADIUS. If user/password are not define on any of those 3 system, authentication will fail.

Do i need modify my current LDAP tree? Im trying to using standart "userPassword" attribute.
This is my reference:

http://www.kamailio.org/wiki/tutorials/mini-howto-admin/ldap-user-auth

i would like to "add" route[LDAPAUTH], not to "replace" route [AUTH].

Kind Regards