[SR-Users] Kamailio consult CNAM server through SIP Subscribe.

José Seabra joseseabra4 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 16:56:45 CEST 2016

Hello there,
I need to use kamailio to consult an CNAM server in order to get the caller
id name and number to the call, the diagram bellow represents what i need
implement:

​
Can I  implement this behavior through the following kamailio modules:

   1. tm and tmx module (call the function t_suspend and t_continue in
   order to stop INVITE transaction and resume it).
   2. UAC module (generate the SUBSCRIBE sip message)
   3. Some kamailio scripting logic to manage this behavior.

what are your advices to implement this scenario?

Thank you for your help

Regards

--
Cumprimentos