[SR-Users] S-CSCF (kamailio) crashes after deregistration of client

Jason Penton jason.penton at smilecoms.com
Thu Jun 2 16:32:12 CEST 2016

@Christoph,

please use master - I have just committed a patch. Daniel, could you please
backport? is there a howto on how to backport a commit to previous versions?

Cheers
Jason

--

This email is subject to the disclaimer of Smile Communications at http://www.smilecoms.com/home/email-disclaimer/ <http://www.smilecoms.com/disclaimer>