[SR-Users] S-CSCF (kamailio) crashes after deregistration of client

Carsten Bock carsten at ng-voice.com
Thu Jun 2 16:07:50 CEST 2016

Hi Christoph,

"Now I installed the same packages but from kamailio-4.4.1-1.1, did
not change the config and repeated the test - same result."

Where did you obtain those packages? These are definitely NOT the
trunk version.... (according to the Makefiles, Kamailio is at Version
5.0.0....)

Thanks,
Carsten

Carsten Bock
CEO (Geschäftsführer)

ng-voice GmbH
Millerntorplatz 1
20359 Hamburg / Germany

http://www.ng-voice.com
mailto:carsten at ng-voice.com

Office +49 40 5247593-40
Fax +49 40 5247593-99

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Hamburg, HRB 120189
Geschäftsführer: Carsten Bock
Ust-ID: DE279344284

Hier finden Sie unsere handelsrechtlichen Pflichtangaben:
http://www.ng-voice.com/imprint/