[SR-Users] S-CSCF (kamailio) crashes after deregistration of client

Jason Penton jason.penton at smilecoms.com
Thu Jun 2 15:50:01 CEST 2016

Hi Christoph,

Can you pls send your cfg file? Also, are you not using DB mode?

Cheers
Jason

On Thu, Jun 2, 2016 at 3:41 PM, Christoph Valentin <
christoph.valentin at gmx.at> wrote:

> Hi Jason,
>
> Sorry for delay, but I did like to try Carsten's proposal, before I send
> you the GDB traceback.
>
> Now I installed the same packages but from kamailio-4.4.1-1.1, did not
> change the config and repeated the test - same result.
>
> tshark, level 2 logs and GDB traceback in attachment of this mail.
>
> I found two cores from the same time, only one fits to kamailio.pid, but I
> did two backtraces.
>
> Two suspects:
>    1)  deactivated the dispatchers (want to activate in later step)
>    2)  deactivated presence DB (want to activate in a later step)
>
> Thanks for help,
> Christoph
>
> *Gesendet:* Dienstag, 31. Mai 2016 um 08:25 Uhr
> *Von:* "Jason Penton" <jason.penton at smilecoms.com>
> *An:* "SIP Router - Kamailio (OpenSER) and SIP Express Router (SER) -
> Users Mailing List" <sr-users at lists.sip-router.org>
> *Betreff:* Re: [SR-Users] S-CSCF (kamailio) crashes after deregistration
> of client
>
> Will look into this for you later today. Any chance of a gdb backtrace in
> the meantime?
> On 31 May 2016 8:07 AM, "Christoph Valentin" <christoph.valentin at gmx.at>
> wrote:
>>
>> I'm experimentally using kamailio 4.4.0-12.1 as an S-CSCF, connected via
>> Cx to an HSS and connected via Mw to a Zoiper Client.
>>
>> I installed following RPMs:
>> kamailio-xml-4.4.0-12.1.x86_64
>> kamailio-4.4.0-12.1.x86_64
>> kamailio-debuginfo-4.4.0-12.1.x86_64
>> kamailio-mysql-4.4.0-12.1.x86_64
>> kamailio-ims-4.4.0-12.1.x86_64
>> kamailio-tls-4.4.0-12.1.x86_64
>> kamailio-presence-4.4.0-12.1.x86_64
>>
>> and copied config from kamailio-4.4.0_src.tar.gz
>> examples/scscf
>>
>> Modified config (see attached etc_kamailio.tar.gz)
>>
>> Prepared Zoiper client, prepared HSS
>>
>> Then started S-CSCF (kamctl start), registered user xaver at vict-ims.net,
>> registered user yvonne at vict-ims.net, deregistered user
>> yvonne at vict-ims.net
>>
>> After some time S-CSCF gets signal 11 and stops, I guess its some timer
>> expiring thats the reason (tshark and kamailio level 3 logs in
>> attachment) ---> who's wrong? Is it a bug in kamailio? Is it a wrong config?
>>
>> Thanks for help

> This email is subject to the disclaimer of Smile Communications at http://www.smilecoms.com/home/email-disclaimer/

*Jason Penton*
*Senior Manager: Applications and Services*
*Smile Communications Pty (Ltd)*

*Voice:Mobile:* +234 (0) 702 000 000 7

+27 (0) 83 283 7000
*Skype:* jason.barry.penton