[SR-Users] Wrong Publish status

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 12:38:14 CEST 2016

Hello,

to have full flexibility here I am thinking of adding a new module
parameter to set the order-by string when the retrieve_order=1, as it
may be different for various db connectors. The default will be
'priority', which is what is done right now.

That will practically cover also the case of retrieve_order=0, where the
order by is done on received_time, but for backwards compatibility I
think it should stay there.