[SR-Users] rtpproxy question

Albert Petit albert.petit at genaker.net
Wed Jun 1 12:18:17 CEST 2016

Hi list

I have installed a newer version of rtpproxy (2.0) in our development
server , i was happy because it brings lot of performance improvements

However i have found an issue when clients use TLS+SRTP

In that scenario i do not want rtpproxy to decrypt/reencrypt the traffic as
my B2BUA does that or in some scenarios we do plan to add end to end
encryption. RTPProxy 1.X was doing that perfectly

Instead since i use rtpproxy 2.0 all SRTP and SRTCP traffic is decrypted by
rtpproxy and i receive it clear in the B2BUA

How can i disable this new feature and that rtpproxy just keeps sending the
received SRTP/SRTCP stream without decrypting it?