[SR-Users] Wrong Publish status

Aleš Šturm ales.sturm at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 10:42:32 CEST 2016

Hello,

yes, if the priority is the same, records should be ordered by
received_time. Acting in this way, when "presentity" table has more than one
record of the same user with equal priority, to watcher would be send Notify
message with last received status.

SQL like:

select * from presentity where username=X and priority=Y order by
received_time desc;

Thanks,

Ales