[SR-Users] undefined symbol: EVP_sha1 when using outbound module

Francisco Burgos dabo_02 at live.com
Wed Jul 27 16:10:16 CEST 2016

>From source and no, I did not installed pkg-config tool.

________________________________
From: sr-users <sr-users-bounces at lists.sip-router.org> on behalf of Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2016 6:20 AM
To: Kamailio (SER) - Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: [SR-Users] undefined symbol: EVP_sha1 when using outbound module

Hello,

so it is not linked against libssl/libcrypto.

Did you installed from packages or from sources? If later, do you have pkg-config tool installed?

On 26/07/16 18:40, Francisco Burgos wrote:

this is the output of the command

sudo ldd ../lib64/kamailio/modules/outbound.so

    linux-vdso.so.1 =>  (0x00007fff0a9e2000)
    libc.so.6 => /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6 (0x00007fd869171000)
    /lib64/ld-linux-x86-64.so.2 (0x000055aba6816000)

If im not mistaken the linking between the crypto library is missing and I dont know how to fix it. Please im new to kamailio and this is a project that requires urgency. Thanks