[SR-Users] Checking for 200ok Response to a REGISTER request kamailio-Asterisk

Jonathan Hunter hunterj91 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 27 14:38:22 CEST 2016

Hello,
Thanks for the response.
I appreciate your comments and agree, however the architecture cannot be changed currently so in the meantime its looking to apply a fix to allow for stability in the short term.
I have built/designed other platforms and registrations don't go anywhere near the Media servers,  so it is a case of working with what we have for the short term due to a number of reasons I wont go into. :)
Understand where your coming from however.
Jon