[SR-Users] Kamailio LB: how to get Asterisk to do the RTP

SamyGo govoiper at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 07:54:07 CEST 2016

Hi Again,

You need to enable NAT handling in your Kamailio (#!define WITH_NAT), then
depending upon how your clients will interact with asterisk you may or may
not need a media proxy, like RTPproxy. If asterisks can send/receive media
directly from the internet then its ok for now, else you definitely need to
have rtpproxy/rtpengine in there.

Regards,
Sammy