[SR-Users] How to forward REGISTERs to Asterisk in kamailio with dispatcher module with several Asterisk PBXs?

Tickling Contest tickling.contest at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 20:38:34 CEST 2016

Hey guys,

I dug a little deeper and I found these logs in /var/log/kamailio where
192.168.1.102 is my asterisk server:

ul 24 14:25:32 kamailio /usr/sbin/kamailio[3726]: ERROR: tm [ut.h:343]:
uri2dst2(): no corresponding socket for af 2
Jul 24 14:25:32 kamailio /usr/sbin/kamailio[3726]: ERROR: tm [uac.c:266]:
t_uac_prepare(): t_uac: no socket found
Jul 24 14:25:32 kamailio /usr/sbin/kamailio[3726]: ERROR: dispatcher
[dispatch.c:2436]: ds_check_timer(): unable to ping [sip:192.168.1.102:5060]

I can broadly tell that the message was not even sent, but the asterisk
server VM is alive and well (and indeed on the same physical machine as
kamailio VM).

What am I missing? Why is this failing? I am running kamailio 4.0.4.