[SR-Users] SIP Outbound / t_next_contacts()

Colin Morelli colin.morelli at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 19:00:00 CEST 2016

I'm not suggesting that t_next_contacts deviates from the README. I'm
looking for its specific use case when combined with the outbound module.
At the very least, the example registrar configuration here:
http://www.kamailio.org/docs/modules/4.4.x/modules/outbound.html is
incomplete, in that it will always result in this error when there's only
one binding in the registrations table.

I suppose it's just a matter of checking for t_next_contacts() == -1 in the
initial fork, and then check for < 0 in subsequent failure routes. I
apologize if my original message was unclear, but this was a request for
clarification, not a bug report - though I will try to make a PR for the
outbound documentation page when I get this working.

Best,
Colin