[SR-Users] SIP Outbound / t_next_contacts()

Colin Morelli colin.morelli at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 18:37:50 CEST 2016

Juha,

I changed the message between when I copied the code and the logs. Those
lines are the lines that produce the error message.

As I mentioned in the original message - I'm aware that there's only one
branch in the set. That is the case that this doesn't work. When there's
one registration binding in the locations table, t_load_contacts doesn't
seem to do anything and as a result t_next_contacts fails. Presumably I
could add a special case to detect when there's only a single binding by
looking at $branch(count), and not run this code, but that feels like a
case that t_load_contacts *should* handle itself, no?

Best,
Colin