[SR-Users] undefined symbol: EVP_sha1 when using outbound module

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 17:04:51 CEST 2016

Hello,

you should see which module throws this error -- the log messages above
or below the one you mentioned here provides more details.

Once you are sure which module has the undefined symbol, then just do:

ldd /path/to/the/module.so

and send the output here.

On 21/07/16 21:27, Francisco Burgos wrote:

> Hi,
>

> I am trying to use kamailio as an edge proxy to forward requests and
> media to an sbc. when compiling the cfg file included on the examples.
> i get:
>

> undefined symbol: EVP_sha1
>

> I believe this problem is being caused by the outbound module and
> after some research i managed to read that it is caused by the linking
> between the gcc libcrypto. I would like some help since this project
> requires urgency. Thanks in advance.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com - http://www.kamailio.org