[SR-Users] Tsilo Tiimers

Nahum Nir hello.shalom.hi at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 16:09:44 CEST 2016

Thanks,

I was able to suspend the transaction and wait for the register but the
client that sends the INVITE get unavailable right after the other side
joins.
Here is my debug flow:
Client A sends the INVITES.

Use case 1: Client B register one time. Then I turn off the WiFi in client
B so it will not recieve the push notification. Client A sends the INVITE,
server sends the PUSH and Client A is waiting for 5 seconds.

Use case 3: Same as before but now client B get the push. This time client
A that sends the INVITE gets from the server unavailable as soon as client
B register.

I did as you suggested and suspend the trunsaction before sending the push.
Probably a second suspend is needed when client B sends the REGISTER?

Thanks and regards,
Nir