[SR-Users] Segfault in dialog.so with 4.4.2 stable

Dirk Teurlings - Signet B.V. dteurlings at signet.nl
Mon Jul 18 13:38:17 CEST 2016

On 07/18/2016 11:58 AM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:

> OK -- just to have full picture -- did you experienced more crashes than
> the two ones you reported?
Yes, we experienced three more crashes

I will send you these gdb bt full crashes directly.

> I see -- can you describe a bit the changes you did from old config to
> the new one (e.g., new modules and routing actions)? If you want to keep
> that private, email those details directly to me.
Main change is that CNXCC forked modules are no longer used. Terminating
calls is now dealt with via dlg.end_dlg h_entry h_id RPC. So in theory,
it's all a lot simpler routing wise now.

By the way, which memory manager is default for 4.3? Same as 4.2 or 4.4?

Hope to find the culprit for this somehow!

Cheers,
Dirk