[SR-Users] kamcmd & route[REMOTE_TEST]

SamyGo govoiper at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 19:27:28 CEST 2016

Hi Marino,

How do you mean execute a route !? like enable a route for all calls
onwards after the RPC command execution ? or for a specific call engage
that route ?

If this is to enable/disable a particular route for ALL calls based on a
RPC command I'd make use of some DB or memcache variable to trigger this
route i.e

if(redis_cmd("srvN", "GET toggle_route", "r")){
      $avp(signal) =   $redis(r=>value);
      if($avp(signal) =~ 'true') {
           route(REMOTE_TEST);
      }
}

I used Redis, you can see if any RPC command can let you modify value of an
AVP directly.

For your second question check RPC commands uac.reg_refresh
<http://www.kamailio.org/docs/modules/4.3.x/modules/uac.html#uac.r.uac.reg_refresh>
.

Regards,
Sammy