[SR-Users] Rx Interface connected, get error code: SIP/2.0 403 Forbidden - You must register first with a S-CSCF

Kristian Martens kristian.martens at freenet.de
Thu Jul 14 18:14:43 CEST 2016

Hi,

I have installed Kamailio version 4.4.1. Everything works just fine. If
I connect a PCRF via Rx to the P-CSCF, the registration still runs
through as expected but the subsequent SUBSCRIBE is rejected with "403
Forbidden - You must register first with a S-CSCF" error cause or is
simply ignored (see attached wireshark traces).

And, if I disconnect Rx and restart the P-CSCF, the "forbidden" problem
still persists. (But I can work around this by cleaning up the P-CSCF
database.)

Any suggestions how I could get Rx working?

Thanks,
Kristian