[SR-Users] destination ip address

Péter Barabás Peter.Barabas at minerva-soft.com
Mon Jul 11 11:05:38 CEST 2016

Hi All,

i need to store some information in routing_logic script into database with useing SQLOPS module. I made a custom table and store such data like source and destination username, domain, ip address and port.
It works fine for almost every parameter except destination IP address and port. I want to ask what is the correct way to determine the destination IP address and port of a user for a MESSAGE, INVITE or BYE message? The $Ri and $Rp is not the correct ones.

Thanks.

Dr. Péter Barabás