[SR-Users] re-INVITE on IP Change with Outbound

Colin Morelli colin.morelli at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 22:01:46 CEST 2016

Alright,

After better understanding of the SIP spec it looks like even if I can
solve this problem I shouldn't, because Route headers can't change once a
dialog is established (if someone knows a reliable/supported way to make
this happen - that would be great).

However, as long as my client keeps an active TLS connection open to
Kamailio, subsequent messages/responses are delivered over that same
connection. So I'm having the client hold that connection open (and
re-invite in the case that it's closed), and not using outbound on the
invite and now things seem to be working.

Best,
Colin