[SR-Users] tsilo ts_append problem

Federico Cabiddu federico.cabiddu at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 16:47:57 CEST 2016

Hi Giovanni,
when I suggested to disable sip.instance, really I meant in the client,
since I know that linphone has an option for this.
Anyway the problem is not due to your patch.
If your registrar is behind a proxy, you have to enable the support for the
Path header in the registrar module (
http://www.kamailio.org/docs/modules/devel/modules/registrar.html#registrar.p.use_path)
otherwise Kamailio will try to send the INVITE to the contact address,
regardless of tsilo. In fact I guess that with your current configuration
even a "direct" INVITE is not working.
Hope this helps.

Regards,

Federico