[SR-Users] Kamailio compact headers ?!

Anonim Stefan fanx07 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 12:02:26 CEST 2016

Hi,

True, I was thinking only about the "Via" and "Record-Route" added by
Kamailio. Didn't know Record-Route had no short form (I was thinking of
something like "rr" due to rr module I guess). In this case I suppose there
is not much to gain, only from "Via".

I'm facing some fragmentation issues. My goal is to make the SIP packet as
small as possible while removing as less SIP headers as I can. I'd still
like to use UDP.

Thanks,
Stefan

On Wed, Jul 6, 2016 at 12:48 PM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com