[SR-Users] Kamailio summer-of-documentation - join the effort

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Wed Jul 6 10:42:45 CEST 2016

Hi!

Looking for a summer-of-documentation project? Which README is the best? Which one is so full of Swedish that you totally fail to parse it? Check our documentation pages, suggest improvements on the mailing lists (or here on Facebook) and give us feedback!

This is something you can spend your lazy summer days on - a nice cool drink, cool sunshades and Kamailio documentation!

We constantly work to update our README files for every module and the cookbooks for the Kamailio core, the transformations and pseudovariables. But we’re developers, not casual administrators and propably fail to see some obvious things missing.
Please tell us (feel free to use the mailing lists).

And if you can - but not required at all - you can suggest rewrites in the XML source and upload to github.

Let’s keep our docs up to date and make sure they really assist our users!

http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/devel/

Have a great summer!

Regards,
/O