[SR-Users] Simple Kamailio configuration for Asterisk load balancing?

Tickling Contest tickling.contest at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 19:36:45 CEST 2016

Hello,

I am beginning to front my Asterisk cluster with Kamailio and so far my
biggest issue is the complete lack of quick-start-like documentation for
this. Is there any place I can get a very simple HA configuration (telling
me where the config files are, for starters, is a good thing) for Kamailio
with the following features:

(a) Support an arbitrarily large number of Asterisk servers (say, upto 10).
(b) Offload SIP registration to a realtime/mysql DB used by the PBXs.

Please also let me know if I should have to change my Asterisk PBX config
in any way for this to happen.

On a very related note, while I appreciate the fact that you need to
_really_ understand SIP to configure Kamailio, it should be possible to get
this setup by just running a script or GUI. It is difficult to find
information on how to load balance multiple PBXs behind Kamailio.

Thanks!