[SR-Users] Kamailio WEBRTC questions/ confusions

Zaka zaka.bhatti at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 15:06:45 CEST 2016

Dear List:

I wonder if this has been asked before. Please ignore or point to the
appropriate source, if needed.

Simply, I have little experience with SIP servlets implementing WEBRTC/
Click2Call etc...

Considering a Call Centre scenario offering a WEBRTC solution. Following
are the confusions regarding requirements:

1: A Kamailio Box (running WEBSOCKET.config)

2: Customer will use web browser (websocket compatible of course) and enter
address of the KAMAILIO Box or we shall need another KAMAILIO to
statelessly forward the call to next available operator using Hunt Group or
similar scheme?

3: If we don't plan to implement TLS/ MSRP (disabling these in the config
file should be suffice?)

4: Last, but not the least, how will the users send request for login from
browser? (assuming they have accounts created in the DB on Kamailio Box
running WEBSOCKET supported KAMAILIO)

With anticipatory thanks & regards,

Zaka