[SR-Users] msgpack/format - new module?!

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 13:08:50 CEST 2016

Hello,

On 02/07/16 08:44, Anonim Stefan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm thinking of creating a new module called "msgpack" or "format"
> which will export config msgpack_serialize() and msgpack_deserialize()
> for a given input.
>
> Is a new module the way to go, or do you think of a better place for this?
depends whether the new features are related to something that is
already incorporated in a module or not.

Also, if there are new dependencies on external libraries/tools, then it
is better to be a new module.

E.g., if the packing/unpacking is about xml or json, then maybe they can
be plugged in existing modules if they use same libs. Otherwise, a new
module is just fine.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com - http://www.kamailio.org