[SR-Users] Dialplan module doubt

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 13:59:07 CEST 2016

Hello,

well, it is not easy to predict, because it is a matter of density (or
overlapping characters).

Anyhow, it also depends on the module parameter char_list -- if you want
any character from alphabet there is going to use lot of memory.

For first value added in the tree, it creates 'sizeof(value) *
sizeof(char_list)' internal structures.

But then, if the next value added shares a prefix with the previous
values, then it reuses from the previous internal structures.

The best to see how it goes is to put the data in database table and
load them, then check the use of shared memory.