[SR-Users] Dialplan module doubt

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 13:34:01 CEST 2016

Hello,

the matching rules are stored pre-compiled in memory, not being parsed
every time, unless you have rules with variables.

Combining mtree with dialplan can increase performances, just be aware
that if you have non-numeric values stored in 'tprefix' column, it is
going to use a lot of memory for lot of records.