[SR-Users] Get registered user list

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 10:02:21 CEST 2016

You can also fetch the list of all online clients via xmlrpc or jsonrpc
from a remote host, or if you store the records in database (see db_mode
for usrloc modules), then the location table can be accessed.

If you look only to fetch the online contacts of the respective user
from its client application, then just send a REGISTER with no contact
header and you will receive all its associated Contacts in the response.

On 29/06/16 10:31, Никита Лебедев wrote:
> Sorry for my bad description. I want to get online user list on client
> side. As you told - I think I'll put this info into the OPTIONS .
> Thank you

>> On Tue, Jun 28, 2016 at 04:49:40PM +0300, Никита Лебедев wrote:
>>> Good day! Can anyone point me to right direction? The question is  - I
>>> want to get list of registered users (to find out who is online at the
>>> moment) from sip server. I'm using kamailio on server side and exosip
>>> library on client side.
>> Unclear is how/who wants to query this information, your information
>> seems to point to sip clients wanting to query this in some way.
>> Otherwise the answer is a simple "kamctl ul show" or querying of the
>> location table if you use a database backend.
>>
>> If you want to do it in a sip kind of way you could either expose this
>> information with a custom OPTIONS response or try to use the presence
>> module with subscriptions.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://www.asipto.com - http://www.kamailio.org