[SR-Users] Dialplan module doubt

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 09:58:18 CEST 2016

Hello,

the transalation records are cached by kamailio and precompiled, so
there are optimizations to increase the speed of processing. But have in
mind that the rules are matched one by one from the same dpid, in the
order of priority.

For the records where you don't have substitutions/replacement, you can
set empty string -- it should work.

On 29/06/16 13:30, José Seabra wrote:
> Hello there,
> I'm evaluating if I can use dial-plan and dispatcher module to build a
> kamailio routing server to route calls based on number
> dialed(sometimes the number dialed can be Alphanumeric).
> I'm expecting have lot of dial-plan entries, some of them with
> manipulations, others without.
>
> Anyone can see here any limitation on this implementation?
>
> One thing that I have noticed is that dial-plan module enforces me to
> fill the fields substr_exp and repl_exp even if i don't have any
> manipulations to apply.
>
> I'm also concerning  about performance issues with lot of dialplan
> entries.
>
> What are your thoughts about this solution?
>
> Thank you
> --
> José Seabra

Daniel-Constantin Mierla