[SR-Users] Kamailio Cluster

Aria Mill ariamill at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 31 13:22:15 CET 2016

I have something similar and I use the following architecture:

NGCP-A-------------------------subscribres A||sip trunk between A and B
||NGCP-B-------------------------subscribers B
||sip trunk between B and C
|NGCP-C-------------------------Subscribers C
||sip trunk between A and C
|NGCP-A-------------------------subscribres A

The only thing in my scenario is that Subscriber A can only register in NGCP A. ...and the same is valid fo B and C
if this is something that will work for you as well email me for more details how to set it up!Ari.