[SR-Users] Kamailio v4.3 and Freeswitch Stable Latest

Barış Şekerciler baris.sekerciler at outlook.com
Sat Jan 30 08:47:40 CET 2016

Hello Vasily,
Firstly I'm glad to answer me, thanks.

If you look for previous chats you can see the problem that originate from configuration file.
Actually, all operations are succesfull processed by Kamailio. For example text messaging, calling, screen sharing etc.

But problem is, Kamailio does not send calls to Freeswitch. Thanks to Jurijs I could figured it out something and we know problem's source depends on my Kamailio configuration file. Another problem is, I can't find Kamailio 4.3 configuration file for Freeswitch. When I try to replace old configuration files to my 4.3 config file, throwing errors.

So, thats the problem.

Thanks for your message.

Regards.