[SR-Users] Presence: Notify on publication status refresh

Aleš Šturm ales.sturm at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 08:10:29 CET 2016

Daniel,

would you be willing to prepare a correction? I can test the solution.

Another question regarding NOTIFY: is it possible to catch negative response
(4xx or timeout if no answer from UA) on sent NOTIFY (after handle_publish
or handle_subscribe) in any of routing blocks (failure_route, ...)? Just to
print debug message or take other action when NOTIFY is rejected or timeout
expired .

Thanks,

Ales