[SR-Users] Missing dependencies for kamailio-mysql-4.2.7-3.1.x86_64

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 19:53:45 CET 2016

The spec for building the package is on opensuse build service, the part
related to dependencies to mysql package is at:

https://build.opensuse.org/package/view_file/home:kamailio:v4.3.x-rpms/kamailio43/kamailio.spec?expand=1

line 429.

Although I maintain that build project, I am not a user of rpm packages.
On debian, when a dependencies is not found, then the build fails. I
also remember that on opensuse build service I got errors when a package
was not found when triggering to build rpms.

Now, I don't know how opensuse build service does the build of redhat
packages, I expect is starts a container/virtual machine where it
performs the build.

Anyhow, the build can be re-triggered, I need to know what dependency to
put there, making an option with existing one, if the spec supports such
thing.

I also asked many times on this forum, if anyone wants to help with
building rpms, I can grant access to that opensuse build service project.

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://miconda.eu