[SR-Users] A new edition of Kamailio Development Workshop

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 13:32:57 CET 2016

On 21/01/16 10:55, Sven Neuhaus wrote:
> Am 20.01.2016 um 16:02 schrieb Daniel-Constantin Mierla:
>> last edition of Kamailio Development Workshop happened about three years
>> ago. As I got requests about it from time to time, I thought of trying
>> to organize a new edition. Rather short term by now due to various
>> constraints, so the plan is to do it again in Alicante, Spain, during
>> February 15-16, 2016.
> Great idea! Unfortunately I won't be able to make it on such short
> notice. FOSDEM 2016 is two weeks before this event and MWC is one week
> later.
Indeed some tight schedule, but up to April/May it is not easy to find a
time frame without any conflict -- plenty of events and/or public holidays.

However, if there are people interested, I am willing to do another
edition focused on development later this year.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://miconda.eu