[SR-Users] Acc leaking

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 09:25:36 CET 2016

Hello,

On 22/01/16 16:32, Yasin CANER wrote:
> Hello;
>     Kamailio V4.3 version , it use. it uses radius acc_radius module
> for accounting. There is no problem about it . It is working
> perfectly. Just  a little leak about it. When accounting request
> doesn't delivered , call can continue so that mean Accounting leak.
> Can we add a event route to close call , when accounting request
> doesn't delivered.
what do you mean by leaking? Is the event not recorded?

Also, not sure what you mean exactly with "request doesn't delivered".
Maybe you can explain what happens in terms of sip signaling flow, what
is not done by acc and what you would expect to be done by acc.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla
http://miconda.eu